1. Mom (Caring): she shaped me into the person I am today and has always been there for me.
2. Dad (Caring): my dad has always been they’re supporting me and with his illness it taught me many lessons of life.
3. Mr. Junker (caring): A teacher of mine in high school that was strict but you could always talk to him about anything.
4. Youth Development Major (caring): it has been a place of comfort and support through college as well as a space to discuss and cultivate my mind.
5. Soccer Coaches (Caring and Antagonistic): through my 20 years of playing soccer I had coaches who cared and was supportive and others that were just about winning.
6. RIC (Caring and Antagonistic): helps support me to become the real adult in life and help me pursue my goals and aspirations. It was difficult when my dad was sick to keep up in the community and school work at the time.
7. Mr. Garry (Indifferent): was my IEP case manager he let me do what I needed to and if I needed him he was there but I didn’t use much or needed much.
8. Dr. Battle (caring): He is gentlemen through college in social work that makes you work hard for your grade but he is there to answer any questions and just to talk to.
9. Mr. Cohen (antagonistic): a teacher in high school that was tough and when I worked 45 hours a week and feel asleep in class made me cry.
10. My dogs: supportive and caring always been there for me.